Thursday, August 29, 2013

True Change

I’m glad you have joined me as a fellow pilgrim on this journey to discover how to live the victorious Christian life. The apostle John wrote, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers” (3 John 1:2). I want this so much, don’t you? I want to prosper and become increasingly healthy physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

This is why I was so grateful when a friend gave me a copy of Dr. Peter Scazzero’s book, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. It truly has changed my life! The front cover states this sobering truth: “It’s impossible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.” Wow.

In last month’s article, I introduced you to Dr. Scazzero’s material by sharing highlights from the first chapter. (Go to inspiration.org/barbara to read my July article.) This month, I want to encourage and challenge you by sharing some highlights from Chapter 2. Follow me on Facebook

Read More http://inspiration.org/true-change-emotionally-healthy-spirituality/

No comments:

Post a Comment